Friday, February 11, 2011

Packed and ready to go!

Tonight I set the table for 3.  Luke and I sat at dinner and talked about adult stuff.  After dinner we sat down and watched a movie...all the way through.  An adult movie!  The house is quiet.

Packed and ready to go!
James and Morgan packed their suitcases this afternoon while Grandma and Grandad were here and said they were going home with them for a sleepover.  After making sure they were willing to stay all week-end, we re-packed their 10 pairs of underwear each, a piggy bank, books, teddies and extra pajamas to more wearable amounts of clothing and off they went to Breslau for the week-end.

That's 2 full nights away!  Although they were happy to go and I have heard they are enjoying themselves, I'm not sure how mommy is going to do :(  I missed them before they pulled out the lane way.  They've never been away from me for that long before or slept so far away.

But, I smiled and waved good-bye when they left.  And when the next time comes I will do the same.  It will be a really great experience for them and they will enjoy every minute with their grandparents.

I don't have to like it, I just have to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment